Friday 20 March 2015

Comic Life anyone?




Through my art class, I have had the opportunity to get to know Comic Life a bit.  It is super cool and easy to use.  My previous experience with creating comics using tech tools was with the program bitstrips.com.  It is also cool and easy to use but quite limited in that you can only use the existing setting, characters and props provided by the program.  With Comic Life, the user can insert any existing or created image and "cartoonize" it by choosing a template, adding text and other effects. It is easy and it looks great.   The cartoon page you see to the left is my page of a group created comic.  The downside to this program is that it costs money.  I hope to end up in a school that has a licence for it so that I can use it as an educational tool.  It would be perfect to use for turning novels, short stories or poems into graphic literature, which might really be of interest to some students.


No comments:

Post a Comment